DAMSON MADDER ECOMMERCE MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong eCommerce Manager with a background in sustainable fashion retail. In this role you will be responsible for helping drive the ecommerce global business and deliver the overall growth strategy. Helping to discover new trading opportunities, concentrating on enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions.
- Reporting on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends
- Providing data-driven insight
- Conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of the website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth.
- Assisting with the Ecommerce global expansion project, developing the CMS content rollout plan in line with the department objectives and strategy.
- championing a sustainable journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience.
- Managing eCommerce promotional setup
- Collaborating with the team for optimisations product/styling recommendations.
- Working closely with the social and marketing team to help drive traffic performance.
- Identifying eCommerce initiatives, features and functionality to improve conversion, trade and shopping experiences to accelerate growth.
- Working closely with our development agency and carrying out UAT on all development work
- Liaising with Shopify Plus on platform updates
- Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, and Checkout.
- Ensure the website is updated in line with marketing calendar
- Launching products
- Visual merchandising
- SEO optimisation
- Working closely with the social and creative team to build/optimise new season product, category and attribute files,
Must be based in the UK and available to work in London
Proven eCommerce track record in trading and optimising websites.
Experience with Shopify Plus is essential
Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential
Experience in promotional management
Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and development.
Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment
Confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics to understand performance and user behaviour.
Commercial, ability to analyse and critique, proposes solutions to make good commercial decisions
Good organisational skills
Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results
Passion for the eCommerce industry and sustainable fashion
TO APPLY: Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.